1. The frame of simple dust-free room can be generally divided into three types: stainless steel square, painted iron square and industrial aluminum profile. Stainless steel plate, paint cold-plastic steel plate, anti-static mesh curtain and acrylic plexiglass can be used at the top. Generally, anti-static mesh curtain or plexiglass is used around, and FFU clean air supply unit is used in air supply department.
2, dust free workshop generally uses foam color steel or rock wool board ceiling with vertical wall, and has independent air supply air system. The air passes through the third level filtration of junior high school, and the personnel and materials are equipped with air shower room and transmission window clean filter.
Selection of purification level of simple dust-free room:
More customers will choose 1000 class simple dust-free room, or 10000 class simple dust-free room, a small number of customers will choose 100 or 10000 level. In a word, the choice of the level of simple dust-free room depends on the customer's need for cleanliness. However, because the simple clean room is relatively airtight, if the simple clean room is relatively low, it will often bring some side effects: the cold capacity is insufficient, and the staff will feel stuffy and hot in the simple dust-free room. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to this point in the actual communication process with customers.
Cost comparison between simple dust-free room and dust-free workshop:
1. The simple dust-free room is usually built in the dust-free workshop, so there is no need to consider the air shower room, transfer window and air-conditioning air-conditioning system. Compared with the dust-free workshop, the cost will be greatly reduced. Of course, this has a certain relationship with the materials, size and cleanliness level of the simple dust-free room. The simple dust-free room will be built in the dust-free room, but some customers do not want to build a dust-free workshop alone. In the case that the simple dust-free room does not consider the air-conditioning system, air shower room, transfer window and other purification equipment, the cost of the simple dust-free room is about 40% - 60% of the cost of the dust-free workshop, which depends on the customer's choice of materials and the size of the simple dust-free room. The larger the area to be cleaned, the smaller the cost difference between simple dust-free room and dust-free workshop.
5、 Advantages and disadvantages of dust-free workshop and simple dust-free room
1. The simple dust-free room has the advantages of fast construction, low cost, convenient disassembly and reuse.
2. Because the height of the simple dust-free room is usually about 2 meters, if a large number of FFU are used, the noise inside the simple dust-free room will be loud.
3. Because there is no independent air-conditioning and air supply system, the simple dust-free interior often feels stuffy.
4. If the simple dust-free room is not built in the dust-free workshop, the service life of the high-efficiency filter relative to the dust-free workshop will be shortened due to the lack of filtration of the medium efficiency air filter, so frequent replacement of the high-efficiency filter will increase the cost.
5. The construction of dust-free workshop is slow and the cost is high.
6. The dust-free workshop is usually about 2.6 meters high, and the staff will not feel depressed when working inside.
I believe I read the air purification project in this paper After the introduction, we will have our own understanding of this aspect and solve the problems in the future.